cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Moving BT Internet email to new MyBT account

I have an old BT Internet emails address - *******@btinternet.com  which is currently on an old My BT Account - GB********* - BT Basic Free services.

I have a new My BT account - ES********* which is being set-up for Broadband - target date 28th Dec.

Can I move my  above@btinternet.com to be under the new My BT account ES******** so that I do not have to use the web client to view my emails. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Moving BT Internet email to new MyBT account

please remove your email address before you have more spam than you can handle as this is public forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi @jmhume

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post.

Have a look at this link about moving your BT email address to another account >> Can I move my BT email address to another account? <<

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Thanks Robbie. I have seen that article, but when I log into my new MyBT account. I don nit have the option to set-up/edit e-mail account. My broadband is not due to go live until 28th Dec so I am guessing that is why I am not seeing any admin option in my MyBT account. Regards Jeff

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jmhume, thanks for getting back to us. 

Have you claimed Account Holder Status on your new account?
As you have more than one account on the BTID are you using the new account number from the drop down list for the account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings