Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markcleeve
Beginner
Message 1 of 12

Moving a sub email account to a different Primary Account

Go to solution

Hi,

Since separating from my wife, I have moved in to a new flat and taken BT BB.

The email address I used to set up the new BT BB account is the sub account on my ex-wife's Primary account.

I would like to move my sub email account to be the Primary email on my new account.

Is this possible, please?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Moving a sub email account to a different Primary Account

Go to solution

you cannot do this yourself but the mods may be able to help.  they will post a link when they read your thread

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
markcleeve
Beginner
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

Indeed....I've seen various replies on this site, but it seems as though poeple raised 'cases' with the Mods, but I can't see how to do this these days (the replies I saw were from a few years ago)

Is it good enough to keep bumping this until I'm contacted or is there a way of PM'ing them?

Mark

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Hi markcleeve,

Thanks for the post,  please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
markcleeve
Beginner
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution
Sorry, imjolly - I've now fully read your post.

Thanks.
0 Ratings
markcleeve
Beginner
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

I'm on it!

Mark

0 Ratings
markcleeve
Beginner
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

Fantastic service.

Thanks, guys.

Mark

0 Ratings
knighttc
Beginner
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm in a similar situation and recently moved property and I need to move an email address / sub-account from a BT account that is held by a family member to become a sub-account under my new BT account.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

Hi Knighttc,

I'll be able to help you move your email address. Send me in your details using the "Contact Us" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings