cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 97

Re: My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?

Go to solution

I am also struggling to raise this as a fault not sure who to call at BT. Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 97

Re: My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?

Go to solution

We are struggling for the past 3 days as well. We really need to access our calendar for working purposes and the interface is an empty shell. Have you had any luck today?

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 97

Go to solution

Why is this highlighted as solved, but when we go to Solution Link it just takes us to this exact same forum page? Makes no sense. Was hoping to find a solution but it's just a useless link.

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 97

Go to solution

We have several email sub-accounts and our calendar appears to be fine with most of the email accounts that have no Calendar entries. 

Regretfully the one email sub-account that actually has our tasks, agenda, reminders, in other words, all our Calendar entries are just appearing as a useless empty interface,  visually on our PC Desktop or on smartphone, tablet device screens. 

This has been going on the last 3 or 4 days but we did have a short period in between where the interface was back up and running correctly, so we assumed it was just a temp glitch. Unfortunately, it's a jumbled mess again

Totally unacceptable that we have no idea who to contact at BT Yahoo with regards to ongoing Calendar issues. Is it email, is it complaints, is it faults???? Damn it's annoying having to constantly go through the same million security questions, explain it over and over again and know the other person on the line has to tech knowledge to understand it, never mind help solve it.

A simple screenshot to the right techie person could save us all so much aggravation and frustration.

At the end of our tether - ready to jump ship to G Mail Suite. 

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 97

Go to solution
Please can someone kindly remove SOLVED. It's far from SOLVED
0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 97

Go to solution

Was yours specifically and personally solved by someone from BT or BT Yahoo?

Many others seem to have the same problems so this issue affects lots of BT Yahoo Calendar users, which means they should be tackling this issue on a generic solution basis, not a one-at-a-time solution basis.

Utterly perplexed as to who can solve this issue.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 97

Go to solution

@gallivant wrote:
Please can someone kindly remove SOLVED. It's far from SOLVED

The thread is marked as solved because the person the OP who started their thread has deemed that the their problem which they posted about has been solved to their satisfaction. The link takes you to the message that the OP has said solved the issue for him/her. i.e It started working again.

Any body else who has posted on this thread has done so after the OP marked the problem as solved there by they posted on a solved thread.

They should have started a new thread listing what their problem was/is and when their problem is solved they could mark it accordingly.

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 97

Go to solution

So if the problem shows as solved it may be a 1-to-1 user basis solution, not a generic solution for all affected users having the exact or similar issues/problems?

I was under the distinct impression that the idea behind a community was to attempt not to repeat the exact same forum topic once a generic solution was shown/found for all users.

My apologies.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 97

Go to solution

If a user posts a problem it is up to the OP to mark the problem as solved when they have had their problem resolved.

How could the OP possibly know if others are going to have the "same" problem or if their problem has a generic solution particularly if people post on the thread after it has been marked as solved?

0 Ratings
Forgot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 97

Go to solution

The only thing to do is swamp BR Twitter account @bt_uk

"I tweeted this page link and "My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?"

They claim "Tweet us for customer support, we're here 8am to 9pm Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm Sat and 8am to 6pm on Sundays"

Let us see if it works!

0 Ratings