cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 97

Re: My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?

Go to solution

So between the first alert post at 10:04 and a second post with a near-identical complaint, around 2 hours later the no longer a single-user issue, now looking more like a "generic" problem got solved?

Has that 2nd post user had his issue solved?

But the above aside, I very genuinely and naively ask: if the problem persists with several other users relaying the same issues and problems can the OP not amend the status? 

Not everyone has identified the issue at the same exact moment but the fact is it remains a still mostly unresolved ongoing concern.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 97

Re: My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?

Go to solution

The OP can amend the thread if they wish however the OP has not been back on the forum since 19.8.19. 

As you have found, even although the thread is marked as solved for the OP you and others can keep posting on it and perhaps one of the forum users will post a "generic" answer for the "generic" problem. 

0 Ratings
gallivant
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 97

Go to solution

I have messaged the original post author asking him to possibly shed some light how he managed to get his BT Yahoo Calendar issues solved, so that perhaps it helps others sort it out as well.

Your comments and observations were informative and helpful, so a genuine thanks for showing how we should proceed with regards to the suggestion of perhaps starting new complaint threads instead of persisting and ongoing on this one.

0 Ratings
Al_W
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 97

Go to solution
I just posted the same/similar problem under the heading....
BT Yahoo mail Calendar on Android phone

I used to be able to get my BT Yahoo calendar on my phone using Outlook.
I had to delete my email account from Outlook last week and when I tried to add it again, using the "Yahoo" option [instead of IMAP which doesn't support calendars I'm told], I now get a BT screen coming up stating that BT no longer support the Yahoo link.
So how do I get my BT Yahoo Calendar on my android phone now ?
I tried the Yahoo app but got the same BT message as above.
I tried a few other apps but all came back with the same BT message.
my email address is nnnnn.nnnnnn@btinternet.com so I reckon this is part of the reason the BT message keeps coming up everywhere.
Al

Update
I talked to a BT support person yesterday who told me....
"BT have removed the option and there is now no way I can get my calendar on my phone"
I asked what BT had replaced the option with and the reply was...
"Nothing, you will have to access your calendar from a PC or Laptop using webmail"
What a way to treat longstanding customers !!
Al
0 Ratings
Forgot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 97

Go to solution

Well at least it is working so i can check things. 

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 97

Go to solution

I'm down again! too,

I was promised a few weeks back that the BT guys would have a look at this If I created a link to the issues. For me this is getting to be a bit of a pain and it would now seem that there are quite a few so I've put this entry here and will have a word with the guy who normally helps me.

0 Ratings
Forgot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 97

Go to solution
My Calendar was fixed. I checked it today and it is broken again.
0 Ratings
Forgot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 97

Go to solution
Re: Onec again my BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?

The only thing to do is swamp BR Twitter account @bt_uk

"I tweeted this page link and "My BT Email Calendar is not working on any of my devices - when will it be fixed ?"

They claim "Tweet us for customer support, we're here 8am to 9pm Mon-Fri, 8am to 8pm Sat and 8am to 6pm on Sundays"

Let us see if it works!

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 29 of 97

Go to solution

good luck!

Just checked the twitter thingy and I think you would probably be better off reporting the problem to "British Gas" as the BT people look a little bit busy! 😢

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 97

My BT/Yahoo Email Calendar is not working - again!

Go to solution

Okay so I've started this new post off as many people are using another post that sadly has been marked as fixed so the people who are still posting to are probably unaware that it is probably not going to be revisited for a fix.

The post in question is here and as I say very much not yet fixed!.

My-BT-Email-Calendar-is-not-working-on-any-of-my-devices-when

In my case shown below its very much happening again.

0 Ratings