cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: NEW BT EMAIL TWO QUESTIONS

Here's a thought, put a test email in the trash folder and see if it disappears in 7 days.

Message 12 of 15

On e-mail settings there is a box marked "empty trash on log-out" which I assume does what it says as I have not used it.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

I would have thought it pretty irrelevant what the time scale is in as much as it has been deemed as trash so you would apparently have decided you no longer need it. If you feel you will need it after 7 or 30 days don't delete it. Make a "pending until I make my mind up"  folder and put it in there.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 14 of 15

Hi thanks all for your reply's  can someone please confirm if you are all still getting the same problem with auto complete not saving previous email address you have sent to? My auto complete even though I have ticked it to be on in the settings, it is still not saving any previous email addresses that I have sent to. Again if I save that email as a contact it will work fine and I see them on the saved contacts list but I do not want to be doing this I just want to have autocomplete to work as it should do I have even checked my auto complete list under contacts but there is nothing saved there I just want confirmation if everyone is having the same problem thanks?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Did anyone ever resolve this? I have the same issue with the auto-complete not working, even though everything is ticked as it should be.

The only way around it seems to be to have to manually add a person to the contacts list first and then of course it finds it.

0 Ratings