Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juicenz
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Need help to cancel Premium email account from overseas

Go to solution

Hi,

I had a BT broadband account until 2005 when I left the UK and came home to NZ, switched over to premium email but have long since stopped using my account. Still getting charged to my NZ credit card and has now become annoying as charges have gone up...

Cant stop from this end without cancelling credit card 😞

Have tried to cancel a couple of times but hit dead ends in online forms as no BTID or account number any more. Tried to Online Chat tonight and was referred to premium email team on 08081006778 but can't call that from NZ. So talked to a nice lady on 01793596931 who put me through to the email team but I got auto disconnected after a 'Helpline not open' type message.

So just need to get the contact details  of the email team to cancel my account... please.

Cheers,

Justin

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need help to cancel Premium email account from overseas

Go to solution

Hi @juicenz 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're having problems cancelling the monthly rental for Premium mail.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 3

Re: Need help to cancel Premium email account from overseas

Go to solution

Hi @juicenz,

Thanks for getting in touch and thanks for replying to my private messages.

I have placed an order to cease the Premium Mail service for you. I've sent you the dates in a private message.

Thanks

DanielS