Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winner6060
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 16

Need to Change Security Question for BT Yahoo Email

Hi

I need to change my 'security question' for my BT YAHOO email. I was able to do this for many years under 'account settings' which you would find at the top right of the BT YAHOO screen.

However the option under account setting to change the security question has vanished. All I am given the option to change is my BY YAHOO email password. I have to stress I don't want to change the security question for my BT ID, which is separate.

Any ideas where it has gone?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Need to Change Security Question for BT Yahoo Email

Hi @winner6060 Sorry you are unable to change your security question and answer.

Drop us over your details and we will be happy to help you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Hi @winner6060,

I'm sorry you're having problems changing your security question on your BT Yahoo email.

Please can you try How do I change or reset my personal security information on BT Yahoo? and let me know if you were able to change the password following those instructions?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
winner6060
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 16

This issue is still unresolved over a month later. I have spoken to your 'support staff' and they did not offer a resolution as to why I cannot view/modify my security details. I've not heard from any BT staff for nearly a week now.

Can someone contact me asap?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 16

Did you contact the mods when offered?

0 Ratings
winner6060
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 16

@licquorice

Hi, yes I did. Been in communication with the Mods on several occassions. Finally got put through to the team in India. 

All I can say is that the following info is incorrect with regards to my account:

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13394/kw/How%20do%20I%20change%20or%20reset%20my%20pe...

I can no longer access the 'security information page' described in the above link, and was given no acceptable resolution by the 'support team.' 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 16

I have asked if one of the mods can respond.

0 Ratings
winner6060
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 16

@licquorice Thanks, I await their response.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

@winner6060 sorry about that, I can see @RobbieMac is looking after this for you and he has set a follow up to get back to you tomorrow as he's in the office over the weekend.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 10 of 16

@winner6060 wrote:

This issue is still unresolved over a month later. I have spoken to your 'support staff' and they did not offer a resolution as to why I cannot view/modify my security details. I've not heard from any BT staff for nearly a week now.

Can someone contact me asap?

Hi.

Edit: See next post

0 Ratings