cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

New BT Email - Why is the text display so feint and small - poor for visual impaired - me!!!!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: New BT Email - Why is the text display so feint and small - poor for visual impaired - me!!!!

Hi @ChrisG23,

There doesn't seem to any assessability settings that you can change to make the text larger or bold. 

It have you tried using the email client which came on your device?

I like to add my email accounts into the Gmail app on my Android device or you could use Mail if you have an IOS device.

SP

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: New BT Email - Why is the text display so feint and small - poor for visual impaired - me!!!!

Hi SpiderPig

Display is ok on my android device but hopeless on my pc.  I use my pc.to view larger emails as they should be easier to view. Why doesn't BT give access to text display, very poor PR and lack of consideration on their part.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

For windows 10 there are several settings available for changing text size display, screen brightness, magnifiers etc.

To start: go to Windows settings > ease of access. The first screen gives options to enlarge the text display and brightness.
There are other options for  magnifiers etc......but it's a matter of choice, as these can be troublesome.
The simple adjustment of text display and brightness is the best option, initially

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi Ribblelancs

Thanks for the advice but I already have adjusted my display in W10.  What I need is for the BT technical team to make available customer adjustment to the mail display or make their text display settings larger and bolder. 

ANYONE LISTENING AT BT???????????

0 Ratings