cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 86

Re: New BT Email format

@BillandJane62wrote:

So, BT set up this Customer Forum for us all to ask questions of the downgrade...

Have a look at the home page. There is much much more discussed than simply WebMail...

https://community.bt.com/

Message 32 of 86

OK, so BT needs to update security etc - I accept that, but it should NOT mean mucking up existing familiar screen displays and functionality to the detriment of so many users.
The words "new improved" yet again mean exactly the opposite. PLEASE listen to all the complaints and get it fixed.

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 86

Still rubbish. Whats taking so long?
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 86

@BillandJane62wrote:
Still rubbish. Whats taking so long?

I fear you may misunderstand the issue. BT has an annual turnover in excess of £20 Billion, with over 100,000 employees. You are expecting a huge oil tanker to have the same speed/response as a small speed boat! It doesn't work like that. Any large company nowadays is rubbish to respond quickly to customer complaints. You'll either just have to be patient, or switch to a smaller, more nimble supplier.

You can stamp your feet as much as you want, but it won't make any difference whatsoever...

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 86

I know and thanks for reminding me of my impatience, but it is so annoying ..... the small font, so faint you can hardly see it ..... taking so long to fix. How are the partially sighted coping I wonder?
0 Ratings
Message 36 of 86

@BillandJane62wrote:
I know and thanks for reminding me of my impatience, but it is so annoying ..... the small font, so faint you can hardly see it ..... taking so long to fix. How are the partially sighted coping I wonder?

Just curious, did you read my previous post on how to increase the font size in your we browser? It really works...

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 86

That happens to me too.  One of the many problems at the moment

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 86

Better to follow this thread:
https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BT-Webmail-Feedback/m-p/2359628#M112513
where there are currently over 870 comments on the new BT email problems.
0 Ratings
Message 39 of 86

Same problem here,  I am also a very fast typist but that isn't the cause of the constant jumping back to the start. 
Today I have another, different, fault: I can't reply to an incoming message, I get the reply box at the bottom of the screen but no way of typing anything into it, just sits there with the purple dots circling at the top of the screen. 
I've given up and using my alternative Hotmail address till BT sort this mess out.  

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 86

Thanks Nick - I'd like to add the issue (if it has not already been picked up) that sometime I am losing the SEND icon at the bottom of the email - it's very erratic and often if I copy what I've written, come out of that particular email and go back in it will just reappear. But its very annoying.
I'm sure I am not the only one to say this - but this release is a total shambles - I've no idea why BT have done it (it would be interesting to actually know publicly?) but it looks to me like it was either released early (with not enough testing) or was not tested at all adequately. Maybe it would be possible to put up a 'sticky' thread with all the various work arounds and advice on resolving issues (such as the font sizes changing or being so small - for example) in a Master List of errata? Just a though - as reading through all various threads isn't easy either.
Thanks
Mark
0 Ratings