Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dedugdale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

New BT Email

Go to solution

Since about the time BT introduced the new email software I have not had any sent meassages saved in my sent box. The messages appear to be sent but just not recorded. The "save sent messages" box on my settings is checked. The same thing occurs when using a Firefox or Microsoft Edge browser.

Customer support at BT have not been able to locate the fault. They have now abandonded me. The support team do not reply to my texts ( except to send an automated message that they will get back to me in 4 hours - which they never do ). Does anyone out there have similar problems or suggestions for what might I could do?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: New BT Email

Go to solution

Hi @dedugdale  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Sorry that you are not able to see emails you have sent in your sent box and that you have not been contacted back. Are you still experiencing this problem? Have the email support team been in touch since you posted? Post back and let me know.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
dedugdale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Yes I had contact from a BT support team yesterday.  Took over my computer ( for third time ) but the issue is still unresolved. I have a promise of  renewed contact on Monday 20th.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dedugdale  thanks for the update. Please pop back tomorrow and let me know how you get on and I'll be happy to help you if needed.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
dedugdale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Waited this evening ( Mon 20 )  for the promised call back but once again it didn't come. I now copy myself into all sent emails so that I have some sort of record.

0 Ratings
dedugdale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

I just noticed that another user , Barns, posted the same (unresolved ) problem on 09/05. Its not just me then. Are there many more out there ?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dedugdale I'm sorry to see you're sent emails are not appearing in the sent folder. If you send over your details we'll get our email team to look into this, I'll send you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
dedugdale
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

A BT rep called I think Raj fixed my problem today. I am not sure quite what he did but maybe the deletion of a long list of blocked senders was the important factor. Anyway my emails are now being saved. Many thanks to all

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @dedugdale  Thanks for sending over your details. I can see that the email team were in touch with you earlier this afternoon and they've  resolved the issue. 

*Edit*

Cheers
John

0 Ratings