Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
oldles
Contributor
Message 621 of 684

Re: New BT Mail Layout

For me  2 M/C's  usually refers to ' two machines.. ' ... I had funny yesterday with BT webmail , I deleted some emails on block about 8 , but inbox still showed (1)  [new] ... but there were none...  

Is it our opinion BT are still ' developing ' this  software. as we use it ?

piglet22
Aspiring Expert
Message 622 of 684

oldles
Who knows?
Probably still looking for a copy of the old version
Henry65
Contributor
Message 623 of 684

My BT frequently shows one unread email after new messages are deleted, but disappears next time.

A recent shorcoming has been when composing a new msg. Aftre selecting a recipient, as usual, unable to Add recipient until screen reduced in size, but then when purple button clicked I am presented with a blank new msg screen. The operation is then repeated, and usually works. 

About a week a go I wrote a very temperate and factual letter for the personal attention of  BT CEO Gavin Patterson asking if he was aware of the upset the new BT mail system was causing, and if not, when would something be done to rectify it - but unsurprisingly, no response.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 624 of 684

Probably because he is no longer the CEO!!

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 625 of 684

@licquorice wrote:

Probably because he is no longer the CEO!!

Could that be classed as a user error!

unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 626 of 684

Lets hope the new CEO is better than the last couple - make sure also when you write to the CEO that the email subject is unusual - I have had some success in them actually making a response before they pass it on to the so called exec team (that was their name not sure if it still is) in NI - well they were the last time I dealt with them.

I'd tell you who they are but I have had my wrists slapped in the past so I'd just search for "ceoemail" in a search engine it will almost certainly be the top item. Just look for BT in the search item it even gives a BIO of the latest person.

Henry65
Contributor
Message 627 of 684

My letter to CEO Gavin Patterson was answered by a technical guy ..... change to OE and a reduction in monthly charge. Still having problems - some as described recently, but one bad one is when trying to Compose, I'm unable to select a name from my list and being returned to Compose screen. Sometimes a repeat of the operation works - sometimes not.
0 Ratings
Henry65
Contributor
Message 628 of 684

I got his name form Wiki.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 629 of 684

@Henry65wrote:

I got his name form Wiki.

What Wiki?

It takes just a few key presses in google :-

ceo bt

to find out who it is.

0 Ratings
johnclegg
Contributor
Message 630 of 684

At the risk of upsetting the Mods,once again , I'm sure it is not against the rules to let people know that we are paying Philip Jansen to CEO BT...

If only he knew  about the numerous posts on here slating the " new improved "  BT Mail.

Surely it is the Mods mandate to relate the growing dissatisfaction re. BT Mail ?

John

P.S. Copy sent to Philip Jansen.

0 Ratings