cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 21 of 698

Re: New BT Mail Layout

Hi, if you are unable to scroll down to your folders, have you tried to reduce the zoom size in the screen by holding down control button and pressing the minus (-) button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 698

@weirlj wrote:

sorry no help but i can't access my folders either because i can't scroll down to them! they have student case studies in them and i REALLY need access to them. BT customer servce couldn't (or wouldn't) help. If you find a solution - please share....

Have you clicked on the "My Folders" folder. This should open the folder containing your folders and should then be able to scroll.

0 Ratings
dogrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 698

The 'folders'  section is viewable on reducing size to 75% but the only option I can access is to create a new folder. My existing folders cannot be opened. Any help gratefully received.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 698

Don't click on the plus sign. Click on the name or the arrow to the left of the name. What happens?

0 Ratings
dogrel
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 698

Unfortunately, absolutely nothing happens. There is no space underneath the folders heading for anything to appear anyway as it's taken up by adverts but I hoped the folders might appear in the inbox display section - but they do not. Thanks for reply, though.

0 Ratings
Enix
Contributor
Message 26 of 698

I shouldn't have to continually zoom out in order to access my folders when using BT Mail on a particular browser.  You would have thought that thorough testing would have taken place to ensure complete compatibility with all browsers.  Evidently this wasn't the case.  Very, very disappointing.

Having contacted BT yesterday with my particular problem, I was promised a call back this morning between 09.00 hrs and 10.00 hrs, with the expectation of resolving this issue.  However, I have received no contact from them.  

It's very annoying, to say the least, that having had no information with regards to this new email design coming out, that when it has it has left many without the ability to access the things they need to access: FOLDERS.  Having logged in today the same problem is still present, i.e. I can not access my folders and I have not received the phone call from BT to resolve this issue.

Will this issue be fixed with regards to users having difficulty accessing their folders when using the Edge browser? 

0 Ratings
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 698

I think the Beta testers are us !!
The new look BT mail landed on me two days ago and 222 inbox emails before 13 Sept 2018 have not appeared/lost !!
Awaiting the experts call from India (again) after taking over my computer yesterday, confident he could find my emails, but had to refer to a higher agency, of which I await his finding now. Fingers crossed he fixes it, if not, then formally back on this forum to seek further advice.
0 Ratings
Gary_C
Contributor
Message 28 of 698

Just use outlook etc !
0 Ratings
TBB
Beginner
Message 29 of 698

I am sorry but it is ludicrous to suggest the you have made improvements. The new system does not work and BT need to address the complaints being made or lose customers. I spent 5 hours today trying to resolve my problems but nobody in BT is able to help. BT have forced an unacceptable system on me such that I am left with no email capability on my lap top. Not good enough and unless I get some satisfaction over the weekend I will be moving all my BT services elsewhere as quickly as possible. Maybe Which might be interested in what BT have done.
0 Ratings
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 698

Maybe.....once they have found my 222 missing emails !!!

0 Ratings