Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary_C
Contributor
Message 81 of 86

Re: New BT Mail Layout

@Hoth_Systemwrote:

I'm not being aggresive or insulting to people trying to help.. 

Unless you are prepaired to give exact, step by step instructions on how to download and configure an email client, to people who are not I.T. literate, then proposing such an idea is worthless.

Would you like step by step instructions ?

All you have to do is ask nicely Smiley Happy

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 82 of 86

I will refer you to your original post and my reply to that in message 69 in which I made no mention of using an email client to you.

In response to your latest comments I will reply by saying I am fortunate that I do not need to help any posters on this forum if I don't want to and I will doing exactly that with you

0 Ratings
Hoth_System
Message 83 of 86

Yes please,

Explain it like I'm 5.

Many thanks.

0 Ratings
Gary_C
Contributor
Message 84 of 86

@Hoth_Systemwrote:

Yes please,

Explain it like I'm 5.

Many thanks.

Will try my best, but would need to know what program you would like to use and which version.

If its the latest outlook, its quite simple

Go to File then add acount, in the box that appears, enter your email address

click next

in the next box, enter your password

click next

it then says getting things ready

Then it should add it

0 Ratings
Nantybig
Contributor
Message 85 of 86

@Hoth_System

If you take a little time to go back, read and more importantly comprehend  the advice, accurate and freely given, in posts 69 , 76 and 85, you will find that your initial three simple questions have been answered simply.

The answer to your first two questions is simplicity itself, answered in post 69, you are simply required to untick a box, nothing difficult about that is there? even a five year old could do that!

Your third question re. drag and drop emails was also answered simply in post 69 and more extensively in post 85, which only takes simple three actions!

You may wish to note the following, if you require any more assistance with your problems on this, or other threads.

1) Mentioning what browser you use, what computer system you use, how you access your emails can be invaluable to those wishing to give advice, it can speed up the answer.

2) Saying thank you costs nothing, the folk answering questions on here are not paid to do so, give their time and expertise freely and in many instances do something BT customer services fail to do................which is solve the problem.

Hoth_System
Message 86 of 86

Save your breath, I'm not interested.. nothing you have posted solves the problems in any way.

I'm almost out of contract and intend to leave BT.

I'll speak with my feet, spend my hard earned money else where.

0 Ratings