cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

New BT Yahoo Webmail Layout

The 'delete' button has moved to the far right hand side, making it much more difficult to go through all the emails and hit 'star' or 'delete', as the buttons are now at opposite sides of the screen. Also it is much easier to delete the wrong email. 

I can't find a way to move the button ... does anyone else know if there is a way to do this?

Thanks,

Sue

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: New BT Yahoo Webmail Layout

Also, messages from myself are now shown as being from 'me', instead of giving my name, which I find very annoying, especially as 'me' doesn't even have a capital letter. I also can't find out how to change that?
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

I too have the same problems, why has it changed? why were we not informed of this change?

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

It doesn't look like there's any way to change what you've mentioned.

The new layout is terrible - I wonder if developers these days actually do any usability testing. All of my e-mails are filtered into folders, which I now have to scroll down to, to view. I also have to scroll to select which folder I move an e-mail to, which I didn't before.

If I "Hide" the useless "Views" panel, I still have to scroll. And the Views panel is expanded again every time I come back to access my mail, so I have to "Hide" it again.

To see if there's something in my Spam folder I have to click "More", which pushes my filtered folders down for even more scrolling.

The adverts on the right-hand-side are bigger, so there's less space to read my e-mail (and why should we get adverts on a service we pay for?).

And they've changed some of the keyboard shortcuts.

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

I too am very frustrated with this new layout.  I don't want my emails to be from 'me'.  Also how do you get rid of all those coloured pictures of initials next to everyone's name?

Also using Safari I can only preview one inch of a pdf (it's ok in Chrome).  I have just been on the phone for at least 30 mins to them and they say they can't help.  

0 Ratings