cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fizzbangwallop11
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

New BT email app

I recently updated my android devices to the new BT mail app with no issues, but have encountered the following problems......

I then tried to download the app for my family who have sub-accounts on my BT accounts, but got a message saying this app is not available for this account at this time. Any feedback on why I am unable to download this app for these devices?

Today I received a message on my mobile phone from BY saying my authorization token has expired....please re-enter your credentials (namely my password, as username already entered). Is this genuine or a scam?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: New by email app

Hi @Fizzbangwallop11,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the new BT Mail app.

It sounds like not all the email accounts have moved over to the new BT Mail Platform yet. Each user will get an email letting them know when their email address has been moved over. An easy way to check is to log into BT Mail and if it shows BT Yahoo at the top of the page the account has not yet been moved over. 

The Token expired message is a genuine message but if you continue to get the message we will need to take a look at the account.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Vicks1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: New BT email app

I've downloaded the BT app and am now receiving my primary email on it. However, on the Yahoo app I was able to  add sub addresses and had 3 accounts on it - can't see an option on this new app.  Is there one?  TIA

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

No, its useless. Forget the BT mail app, use Blue Mail.

0 Ratings
Vicks1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Ah! Thank you!!
0 Ratings