Message 1 of 5

New Look email

I preferred the old look BT email .

4 REPLIES 4
Pamelacf
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: New Look email

I have the same issue.  The whole page looks anemic and difficult to read as most of the letters are pale grey.  There does not appear to be the option of deleting a whole page of emails - only one-by-one.  It now appears to be called webmail, rather than email.

I much preferred the old system which was easy to manage.  Is there any way to revert to the old format?

Why has this change been made?

mc10
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I asked if I could revert back to the old email, but they said it's not possible .

mc10
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Oh, by  the way , I edited  my first post because I thought  it was a bit unclear (!) but you understood it.  No , I did contact them and ask if it was possible to revert back, but you can't.  Agree with what you say, the old email, in my view too, was much better, they did say they had my feeback, and would take it into consideration.  Glad I'm not the only one, I don't know why they have to change things that work perfectly well.

Pamelacf
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

There's an old saying from Roman times along the lines of progress being new ways of doing old things.  I suspect that the changes are probably unnecessary in operational terms, but they say to the world that BT is constantly updating its offer.

The new system is certainly more clumsy to operate than the old system.  However,  there is another thread with 90 responses and it seems that some tweaks are being made to address some of the issues.  So it would seem necessary for unhappy customers to continue to complain via this board in the hope that some changes will be made.