cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GerryMoutrey
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

New e mail format

Not a fan of the new format - how do I change and save the type and size of font?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: New e mail format

You can only change it when you are  actually composing an email and it will revert back to the default settings after you have sent the email. the settings to change it are in the menu bar of the email you are composing.

0 Ratings
GerryMoutrey
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Hi - I've tried changing the font and size when composing messages but it just reverts to normal as soon as I start typing. It seems ridiculous not to be able to change and save the font type and size for the e mail package. Doing this for each message will be a real pain and the normal setting can be difficult to read for older people like myself. The old system was much better in this respect.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 7

Hi @GerryMoutrey welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Would you please clarify if this happens when you are you using webmail or a client? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
GerryMoutrey
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Hi John - with web mail

Regards Gerry

0 Ratings
GerryMoutrey
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

New e mail phone app

Can anyone explain the colour code key for the e mail identifications on the phone app?

0 Ratings
Malcolm6A
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Hi John,

Just barging in here, hope that's okay.

I also have this question/problem of how to save the font as a preference rather than having to specify it every time; the novelty wears off after about one email.

Also using the webmail version on a Macbook.

All the best,

Malcolm.

0 Ratings