cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

New email (2024)

Go to solution

Having got the new email (web) on my partners pc, we've noticed that the hover facility on incoming addresses doesn't work anymore. This aids security, since one can see where an email really comes from. Will this be reinstated?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: New email (2024)

Go to solution

No idea if that will be reinstated or not but you can still see the source without opening the email albeit it is not as convenient as just hovering over the senders address.

Tick the box on the left hand side and then go to the menu bar above and click on "More" then scroll down to "View Source"  and it will show all the info about the emails. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I posted about this in the "Feedback" thread. There is a tiny area in or under the sender name that does bring up the dialogue box with sender's domain informarion, but you really do have to root around for it. 

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@PeterE17 

Well done. I have found the easiest way of finding it is to start your mouse pointer on the email senders name and move your pointer down until it becomes a finger pointing just below the name and it will reveal the address.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Many thanks to you both.

Not the most friendly user experiance - I do hope they 'widen' the area. Being old agers it would seem a trivial change to make it more usable - but a least it works (sort of).

0 Ratings