cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 3 of 7

New email format

I agree the new email format is not user friendly. Do not like the split page? I cannot see the full email on my iPad and iphone

I am finding problem with printing an email . I have been waiting for the print preview to load.

Any answers to this problem 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7

New email

I agree the new email format is not user friendly. Do not like the split page? I cannot see the full email on my iPad and iphone

I am finding problem with printing an email . I have been waiting for the print preview to load.

Any answers to this problem 

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 7

Re: New email

I know….I am also using a phone and tablet and if I ha£ a bigger screen it would probably work…but on a small screen it is useless 🙈

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Same problem.  I used to be able to minimize the left hand column with email folders in it which allowed more space for the actual email I wanted to read but don't see a way to do this now.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Pollyandsteve wrote:

I know….I am also using a phone and tablet and if I ha£ a bigger screen it would probably work…but on a small screen it is useless 🙈

Its bad enough that folks use webmail on a laptop but to use webmail on a phone or tablet is not a good idea. Use the mail app included with your devices.

Message 6 of 7

People use the web browser because quite frankly the BT mail app is cr*p. 

It is useless for searching for emails and skips and skids through emails while you are reading them when a new email comes through to

Web Browser emails donot these stupid things and BT just ignores when you complain about issues. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

@CGW1 

You don't need to use the BTMail app. Use a decent one such as Bluemail or Thunderbird.

0 Ratings