cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 61

Re: New webmail release 2.20.2

Well said @Thersites!

This one I find particularly infuriating:

"The 'select all' tickbox for messages, which selects an arbitrary maximum of 50 messages. What use is this when managing folders with hundreds, thousands or tens of thousands of messages?"

Is anyone from BT actually listening?
0 Ratings
Message 52 of 61

The anti spam system appears to be useless in regard to blocking what is clearly spam & the domains from which it originates.

I've recently started getting significant amounts of spam in my inbox, despite them being identical to & sent from the same email addresses as spam which IS in my spam folder. Not only that but clicking on "mark as spam & block domain" does NOT block that domain.

Come ON BT, this is basic stuff...

...block this domain for a start: couponandgo.com

Message 53 of 61

I'm getting  a flood of spam too, most of it from addresses in my 'blocked senders' list....! 

Message 54 of 61

@NeilO 

Dear Neil, I see you've moved some messages from this thread to a more logical location.

This is good from a tidying point of view, but it might also be characterised as 'rearranging deckchairs on the Titanic' when this activity occurs WITHOUT you ALSO taking action on much more substantial problems - such as for eg the list of functional and management deficiencies I set out a few months ago in this thread.

When there is NO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT from BT's representatives (YOU) of deficiency, then there is NO PROSPECT for remedy or improvement.  We are not even at square one on this.

So can you please address yourself to the pressing need to answer for us the question:  What is BT going to do about the deficiencies identified in this thread in: a) the webmail and allied software; and b) the way that its development is being managed?

Message 55 of 61

Was there an update to this overnight on 3 April?  I lost access to my btinternet webmail completely for 3 days.  Now its back ...

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 61

Current Version is 2.22.1. Think BT have now forgotten about updating this webmail, as all promises of improvements they made years ago have still been unfulfilled. Even basic features such as being told there is s 'new' message in a sub folder, still will not display automatically without 'refreshing'. As for their attachments to show historical photos - still a slow disaster...

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 61

Overnight, all emails from before the beginning of the year have disappeared from my brother's inboxes.

Another mess thanks to this awful "service".

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 61

I can't help you, other than sympathise.  I lost complete access for 2 days stating on Sunday.  I'd never really thought about the BT webmail other than as a way of accessing emails, but looking at the various threads it is pretty rubbish.  That said, it is BT - I'm only with them because the infrastructure where I live is so dire and BT are the only people who can fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 61

Odd things still happen e.g. in box view a recent message activity may not show or it may show as duplicated. It is short term and sorts itself out but confusing none the less.  Sometimes messages don't load in message view. Then there are the specious error messages: turn off automatic loading of images and when 'view image' is requested it often generates an error advising something has happened on another device. I don't have another device, so to whose device are they referring?

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 61

@DISRUPTEDwrote:

... an error advising something has happened on another device. I don't have another device, so to whose device are they referring?

Maybe it's mine LOL

0 Ratings