Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kr236rk01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 13

No emails

Go to solution

The BT welcome page just loops me when I try to log in. 

Checked my account page and it tried to upgrade me to a more expensive package. Why?

I pay by DD.

No email log-in for hours now.

0 Ratings
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Re: No emails

Go to solution

Hi @kr236rk01 sorry you are having difficulty accessing your email.

It's strange you are getting asked about upgrading your package also. If you are still having difficulty accessing the email drop us over your details and we will be happy to help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John 

0 Ratings
kr236rk01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 13

Go to solution

Thanks John,

I ignored the upgrade and got telephone assistance, my browser had gone into a loop - I had to switch off and reconnect 30 minutes later, that cleared it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 13

Go to solution

Hi @kr236rk01 Thanks for posting back and glad to hear you got it fixed 🙂

cheers

John

0 Ratings
kr236rk01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 13

No email :-|

Go to solution

Logged in to BT Mail - but I get a screen-filling advert asking me to join BT with two kids on it. I try to log in again - same screen appears. No email page. What in the name of inanity is going on here? Am now late for something I was meant to do half an hour ago. The BT Chat thing is a loop - no help whatsoever. Please advise. Thank youlogged-in.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
kr236rk01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 13

Go to solution
Thank you - back in the long BT grass today however, & I lost my contact in Australia, she no longer emails me 😐
0 Ratings
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 13

Re: No email :-|

Go to solution
I am getting this instead of my usual log in page and I am fuming angry that I CAN NOT access either of my two email address this afternoon. I need to see to email right now!
kr236rk01
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 13

Re: No email :-|

Go to solution
It's unacceptable - BT dream up new systems then implement them without fully trying them out, using us - the customers - as guinea pigs. We ought to be refunded for the time lost & inconvenience: ridiculous.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 9 of 13

Go to solution

@kr236rk01wrote:
Thank you - back in the long BT grass today however, & I lost my contact in Australia, she no longer emails me 😐

Have you tried more than one browser?

Highlighted
mike50501
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 13

Go to solution

my email has returned, updated with a new interface, which is quite ghastly, but at least I can get on with some work now. 

0 Ratings