cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No incoming and inconsistent outgoing email operation

Having real problems in resolving email issue with my bt yahoo mail account. Email has not been working well over a period of a week and have reported the problem via the technical help desk. Initial BT thought was an issue with the outgong mail sever protocol. The devices are mainly apple (Imac, Ipad and Iphone) so to find this particular configuration setting is difficult anyway The tech.support escalated the problem to another level.

Recevied a call this morning saying there seems to be a major outage issue with the bt mail servers and may take a few days to fix ! Not great customer service on this as I am expecting emails reagarding job applications and university offers. If I was a corporate customer things may well be handled differently. Very unhappy. Is there  someone that can advise me as to the next point of escalation as it is imperative I am in receipt of these important emails.

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No incoming and inconsistent outgoing email operation

If there is a problem with the servers there will be nothing anybody on this forum will be able to do for you. It will be a case of waiting until BT has the server problem fixed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: No incoming and inconsistent outgoing email operation

I suggest you create a Gmail account and inform the relevant people of the problems with your btinternet account.

0 Ratings