cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

No previous emails

Good morning

I wonder if someone could help me. 

For some reason both mine and my husbands iPhones have no previous BT emails, for instance my BT emails only go back as far as 7th May 23, not sure on my husbands as phone not with me atm.  This appears to be rolling ie last week it was in April

I have checked and I appear to have all of the correct settings in place. 

Please can someone help or does BT only go so far back, can I not get emails from say 2022?

Thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: No previous emails

Hi, @Bouncy1 are you using the iPhone email app?  If you are try adjusting these mail settings, click on mail then accounts, choose your BT email account and change the 'Mail Days to Sync' setting to the number of days you want or No limit to show them all in your inbox. It sounds like this is on 7 days at the moment.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Neil

Thank you for replying

When you say iPhone email app ??? I just went into settings, mail, add account many moons ago, I cannot find what you are saying "choose your BT email account and change the 'Mail Days to Sync' setting to the number of days you want or No limit to show them all in your inbox. It sounds like this is on 7 days at the moment" I had a good look but cannot find 'Mail Days to Sync'

Can you advise further please.

Many thanks

Sarah

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Bouncy1 Hi Sarah, no problem, there's an email app already preinstalled on iPhones that allows you to use any email account or you can download the BT Email app from the app store. Which one are you using?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Preinstalled then Neil, sorry not very tech savvy

0 Ratings