cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Non receipt of emails from known friends

Over the past 6-9 months I have not received all emails from known addresses.  These include importantly hospital and solicitor emails.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Non receipt of emails from known friends

Make sure you have not Blocked their email address or email domain (the part after @).

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete"

If you know it you should also add the senders email address to your safe senders list.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Have been doing that for months, getting nowhere with this.  Becoming a bit alarming as I don't know what emails I am not receiving, only those that in the end send a letter of phone me!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Have been doing that for months, getting nowhere with this.  Becoming a bit alarming as I don't know what emails I am not receiving, only those that in the end send a letter of phone me!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Are you sure they have your email address entered correctly in their data base?

I take it you have/do check your Spam folder on a regular basis?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

It is emails from known contacts - sometimes I receive them sometimes I don't. I should think solicitors check their data base regularly to check email addresses...
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

No help.  Spent 3 hrs online with BT at the week-end and they were no help at all.  Said my account looked ok but I am still not receiving some emails.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Have you added the address to your "Safe Sender" list in your email settingd which is different from your contacts list.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

YES

0 Ratings