cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: Not able to access my BT E-mails using Apple Mail.

Keep it friendly guys. The advice is as always fantastic but I can understand how frustrating this has been for the OP.

Cheers

David

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 13

@Sean-Fareham wrote:

You seem to like the word ‘Obviously‘ Think I take my problem elsewhere, where I can find some courtesy, clearly one will not find here.  Is this the normal on this community?  Have a  Pleasant  day

That is because it is "obviously" correct. As regards courtesy perhaps you should re-read your reply in message 5 and decide if that is a courteous reply! Have a pleasant evening.  

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 13

It comes and goes. Yesterday morning using mail clients I could access BT mail on my iPad and iPhone without a problem but when trying on the Apple desktop it just kept giving password incorrect errors. Usually webmail works even if accessing via a mail client is problematic. By the evening all were working ok. 

Annoying yes especially if you only have one device to get email and as many posts here suggest it usually resolves it self within a day or so without starting password changes etc.  Luckily it is infrequent enough not to consider the hassle of changing to another email provider.

Ade.