cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Not all emails arriving

Well I posted a question regarding the fact that not all the emails that are sent to me actually arrive. Great I thought I'll sit back and wait for the answer to come to me.

Since then ......nothing. Oh, except a couple of nice emails from BT Community forums to say I have earned a new rank.

Thanks for that, but I still haven't had my question answered. I do however look forward to reaching ever higher ranks, and the accolade and applause I can bask in as a result.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit apparently, but one of the highest forms of pleasure. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Not all emails arriving

You posted on a thread that was over six months old and you asked if anybody had sorted the problem that was outlined on that thread.

Perhaps if you had started your own thread, as you have now done, you may have been given some assistance but then again it may be that nobody can answer your question.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

I suspect the latter!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

This might help.

If you are on the BTMail email system and not the BTYahoo email system you could try adding the errant email address to your "Safe Senders" list.

You can find that by clicking on your user name at the top right and going into "settings". Once there go to "Mail" then "Safe Senders" and enter the email address into the address box and click "add".

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Thanks,

I am using a BT email address in Outlook.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

You need to log onto the BT email address via a web browser. Once there if you look at the logo and if it shows Yahoo it means you are on the Yahoo system and what I posted will not apply. If it does not show Yahoo anywhere it means you are on the BTMail system and you can add the address as I described.

You can use this link to log on.

BT Email 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Thanks,

I've given that a go with the email addresses I was having issue with. Let's see what happens now!! 🙂

0 Ratings