cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K4blades
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Not getting an email

I'm not getting an email from a specific customer. 

We have emailed each other for years with no issue but now I'm getting nothing from him. He gets emails from me, and even if he just hits reply, nothing comes through to me. 

I usually have my BT emails pushed through to my microsoft / windows email on my desktop and also to my phone but neither receive anything so I checked my BT account and they are not in SPAM or anywhere else,  and I can't see anything in "rules" that would stop them. All this leads me to think it must be something at his end, (GMail) as I am not having any issues with anyone else.

But he has checked everything at his end and found no issues either, nothing bouncing back or not getting sent.

So now I have just asked him to send me an email to a completely different email account on a different "server"??? and that has come through fine suggesting its not his end. It seems to be the BT account that is stopping them coming through, but they aren't appearing anywhere, and why are they being stopped all of a sudden?

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Not getting an email

Have you checked you haven't inadvertently blocked the Gmail domain in blocked senders rather than 'rules'?

K4blades
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Yes, I have nothing in blocked senders, thanks.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Try adding the email address to your "Safe Senders" list.