cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Not receiving all of my emails query

Hi All,

I'm having a problem with my BT email account in that I don't always receive emails, an example being sending emails from my Gmail account - they show as sent from Gmail but never arrive, they're not in the In-box, spam, or deleted folders.

I've also had companies send me emails and again they never arrive - Merseyrail sent me an email on the 1st January but I never received it and yet received a copy of it which they sent yesterday, Ben's Gutters sent me an invoice email several times but they've never been received.

I'm accessing my emails from my laptop using Edge Version 120.0.2210.133 (Official build) (64-bit), and the BT website https://home.bt.com/login

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ian

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Not receiving all of my emails query

Check that you have not blocked the email  address or domain (part after the @).

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Hi Ian

Yes having the same issues and have not blocked any of the emails as I have been advised to check.

I am accessing my emails on my dell all in one desktop on the firefox platform and the BT website https://home.bt.com/login.

Thanks Julie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

Hello,

Thanks for replying and I've just checked the blocked emails as you suggested and my own Gmail account, which my BT email account wont receive emails from, isn't in the blocked list.

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Hi Julie,

Is this still happening for you or have you managed to resolve it?

Regards,

Ian

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Did you check for the gmail domain, the part after the @ ie @gmail. The domains are usually at the top of the list in the Blocked Senders.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Hello,

Yes I checked the full list and it's not there.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi Ian

Not sure about this as  have checked blocked sender list, some emails coming through but cannot say if others are, certainly some were sent last week by my regular on line supermarket and not received?

Kind regards Julie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

I also have exactly the same problem - emails that have been sent to me have not arrived.  It seems to be random -  I am receiving emails but not all. The emails I didn't receive were from BT Internet email addresses, though.  Is that the same for you ?  I have checked the blocked list and nothing in there. I have checked Spam and Trash, ditto. I know of someone else who had the same problem in October/November. I have only become aware of my problem since today. Suggest we contact help desk, as this is something that people may be experiencing but not aware of - how do you know an email hasn't arrived unless you are aware it was sent ?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi

No they are not all btinternet email addresses that have not come through but I agree this needs to be looked at by a moderator.

Thanks Jules