Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nabuok
Contributor
Message 11 of 79

Re: Not receiving emails today

Go to solution

@viffergb wrote:

Not solved for me!  Gmail hasn't been able to retrieve any mail from my BT Email account since 12:55!!

Authentication error.
Server returned error "[SYS/TEMP] internal server error (#IS6532)"

C'mon BT, at least admit there is a problem...please :smileyfrustrated::smileymad::manmad:

Same here since this afternoon.  Comes up with an authentication error on both send and receive. Funny, but I've been using the same password for two years with no problems, until this afternoon.

0 Ratings
Cilgwyn
Contributor
Message 12 of 79

Go to solution

Not solved for me, in fact it's worse than it was earlier.   BT admitted there was a problem on the telephone status line this morning although it was never mentioned on the service status web pages that I saw, sent out a tweet saying there was a fault around lunchtime but now it's not mentioned on the telephone status line.  Ring the help desk number and you're told there's a 20 min wait!

0 Ratings
alexuk2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 79

Go to solution

Not receiving emails today either from BT account.

0 Ratings
paulodell
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 79

Go to solution

same here

POP3 down all day

webmail very slow to respond

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 79

Go to solution

Very intermiitent here. POP3 completely dead at the moment but managed to login to webmail. POP3 been on and off all day.

0 Ratings
JanKlaver
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 79

Go to solution

I've just been 'chatting' to Utsav, a BT agent, who tells me that BT is aware of the problem and is working on a solution. Hopefully things will be back to normal within 24 hours.

0 Ratings
wedd1ng528
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 79

Go to solution

It seems to be OK this morning (fingers crossed). What galls me is that when I were ayoung lad we were always taught to apologise when we did something that caused others grief. Come on BT (through the mods of course) sic up, grow up APOLOGISE at least.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mistakes and embarrasing goofs in e-mails are only discovered when you've sent them!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
cumbrianwal
Beginner
Message 18 of 79

Go to solution
It isn't ok here. 24 hrs now with no emails. Service status page now says "Yahoo Mail issues Estimated time to resolve: 12:00".
Lets hope they do better than last night's 21:30 estimate.
0 Ratings
nabuok
Contributor
Message 19 of 79

Go to solution

@wedding wrote:

It seems to be OK this morning (fingers crossed). What galls me is that when I were ayoung lad we were always taught to apologise when we did something that caused others grief. Come on BT (through the mods of course) sic up, grow up APOLOGISE at least.

Okay last night and first thing this morning but now dead again.

0 Ratings
nigelbrooks
Contributor
Message 20 of 79

Go to solution

It's NOT 'solved' at all!

Get your act together BT or we will vote with our feet!