cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Not receiving hotmail emails

For months now I have not been receiving emails from one particular hotmail account.  Mine do not bounce back, they just disappear, and hers never reach me.  The sender says the message is 'domain blocked'. but cannot sort it out her end.

I have tried to find a 'blocked' list but cannot. Can someone please help?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Not receiving hotmail emails

Click on your username in the top right corner of the mail screen then settings > Mail > Blocked senders

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Thanks, but unfortunately my email address/username isn't in the top right hand corner, and when I open settings it doesn't have a 'mail' option, so I'm stuck:)
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Are you using a web browser to access your email? If it is on a mobile device you will need to select the "full version" and not the mobile version.

Once logged onto your email account your user name should be displayed at the top right hand side above your list of emails. Click on that and you will fine the settings, click on that and then go to "Mail" on the right hand side then click on that and scroll down to "Blocked Senders".

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It's not a mobile, and I don't have the user name where it seems it should be. The only place it shows is directly below the name of the account inbox and if I click that and settings it just shows the login box. No other choice.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

username.jpg

0 Ratings