cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 5

On going to MYBT then click on manage emails it just keeps coming up yahoo mail

Can’t access manage emails in my package. Rang chat line said I was being transferred to BT mail in next 48 hours and just leave it till then.  There are problems on the system,Who can I phone to confirm this please.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Re: On going to MYBT then click on manage emails it just keeps coming up yahoo mail

Hi @JimboAlfie,

Welcome back to the Community and thanks for posting.

Sorry that you are having problems with your BT Mail.

Can you tell me a little more about the problems you are experiencing (error messages etc)?

Have our BT Mail team agreed to call you back in 48 hours?

Thanks 

Matt 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Re: On going to MYBT then click on manage emails it just keeps coming up yahoo mail

Hi

when going to my BT and trying to get in to manage  my emails it kept going to yahoo mail. Spoke to someone in India who said to leave it as I was going on BT MAIL in next 48 hrs. This morning I changed my password after getting the same coming up and I can now get into manage email and other items in MY BT. Spoke to India again about transferring to BT mail but got no joy from them. So waiting to see if I get email from BT . No promise of any call back in 48 hours.

many thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

No one has rang about the problem.

Every time I was logging in to my  BT app  then going to manage emails  it came up with yahoo email. I spoke with chat line and a manager rang me and said to leave it as it was as  I would be going over to BT MAIL in next 48 hours.  This never happened and I think it’s listed as a complaint.

However the next morning MYBT was working fine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi @JimboAlfgie and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you didn't receive the call back as promised. I'd like to take a look at this for you to try and clarify what's happening. I've sent you a private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. Just drop me over a reply with the details and we’ll check it out.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings