Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SRT
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 9

One of "The minority" here and still have problems

As header says. Cant log in via web page or via thunderbird or via Ipad or via Iphone - password not accepted!

Thunderbird says (#MBR1213) please verify your account by going to https://login.yahoo.comSmiley Indifferent

I tought yahoo was gone when I "migrated as advised by bt) so whats it pointing me there for.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
steam41
Beginner
Message 2 of 9

Re: One of "The minority" here and still have problems

Same here - No change for me at all since this was 'solved'! Still no access to emails since midday on Saturday!

0 Ratings
drittus
Message 3 of 9

Me too. Sigh....

dikul
Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Me too, looks as if this minority is growing!
stuarth99
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

I think something is happening - my email came back around 10:15 this morning... Fingers crossed the system will slowly creak back to life - I would appear to have lost two days worth of emails though,

S.

0 Ratings
dikul
Contributor
Message 6 of 9

You should be so lucky, still nothing here.
2jay
Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Mine is pretending to work - logging in on some accounts - but only a handful of emails and most of those [SPAM]

Can we do anything? Should I report this to someone? Any special link way to log in to BT email? 

Last message I got from BT was 9/7/14 "Welcome to your new BT mail account ..." !!!

ashtonsd
Message 8 of 9

Yep - me too.  Migrated earlier in the week to the 'new' BT Mail.  Everything fine at first but over the weekend suffered the same problems the others in the 'minority' are reporting.

Now cannot log in at all (sign-in failed) and its Monday evening - after everything was supposedly fixed. 

No joy with the web portal, outlook or any of my android devices.

If I click the forgot password link I get redirected to BT Yahoo but I'm not with them any more.  Changing my password has no effect and I still cannot log in.

What a farce.....

duerded
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Similar experience today....  email is back but it is via a restored Yahoo service and there is some stuff missing.

Promises of a new attempted migration to BTMail in a few days...

0 Ratings