Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aoxm84
Expert
Message 61 of 64

Re: Only 11 addresses

Go to solution

@gspearson yeah I know what you mean. I was wondering if anyone had success with this yet because it's one of those issues that will probably require hours of speaking to multiple agents to get resolved, if it ever is.

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 64

Go to solution

Hi @gspearson,

I've got word back from the BT Mail team, those old email addresses have now been removed. You should be able to create new addresses in place of those addresses.

If you are still having issues, please get back to me.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 63 of 64

Go to solution

Hi @PaddyB

Hurrah and double Hurrah!  as they say in Blackadder.  The two dud addresses have gone and my account now says I have used 3 of my 11 addresses, which is quite right.

You will have got used to my being picky - so if I create 8 addresses today, taking me to my full 11, and then next week delete them, do I revert to 3 with 8 available? 

Whatever the answer to that, and I confess it is academic as I now have other domains that I own, I am really grateful to the Mods for bringing this to a close. 

Geoff

0 Ratings
Message 64 of 64

Go to solution

Hi @gspearson,

I'm glad to hear that you are able to create new addresses in place of those old deleted ones.

If you do create new addresses and delete them, you have to remember that there is a 60 day period when those addresses are recoverable. Once the 60 days pass then they should be removed from your email allocation. 

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings