Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 4

Password change on android tablet

Go to solution

Please can anyone help me set up e-mail on tablet and mobile phone.

I am on yahoo mail and as advised have changed my password, all good on desktop computer, windows live mail OK as well.

On my android devices, 2 tablets and a mobile phone I can find nowhere to change the password.

Any advice appreciated.

Edit

I have been successful in changing the phones email by deleting the account and reinstating with new password.

Still no luck with tablets. 

All now sorted out with patience and perseverance.

Not bad for a very silver surfer.☺

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Password change on android tablet

Go to solution
Can't find solved button
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Patty-L Thats OK I have marked it for you and well done sorting the issue yourself always feels good. 🙂

Cheers

John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
gracezaka
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I wish you have the tablets on you Android devices and it works well now. I noticed that you need to reset a password for this tablet. Actually you can install an app of email from the app shop and I don`t know why it did not work for you. Maybe you need to pay attention to the system it supports or not. I won`t use the same password for my multiple of accounts cause I was hacked before. The hacker stole all of my files in my windows and Android including my data, clients files and photoes.

I did not pay lots of attention to those useful password program and the Best Password Manager For Android that does no harm for my files. All my passwords was the same as my windows admin password. So I guess you have lots of important files in your Android, you should pay attention to the email tablets password and focus on somewhere could be your Security Password Manager.

8.png

0 Ratings