cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

People Sending me Emails Keep Getting The Message Below

Hi,

People sending me emails keep getting the message below even though I am receiving the emails as normal. I have no idea who xxxxxx@yahoo.com is as this is not my name or my email address.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

From: Email Administrator <postmaster@btinternet.com> Sent: 25 March 2024 18:27 To: xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Email System Error - Returned Email with Subject: FW: extra delivery Sorry, your message cannot be delivered. The mailbox you are trying to send to is currently unavailable or disabled, or your email has been rejected for policy reasons Your message was rejected by mta6.am0.yahoodns.net for the following reason: 30 Sorry, your message to xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30). The following recipients did not receive this message: <xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com>

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: People Sending me Emails Keep Getting The Message Below

Deleted.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Please edit the post to remove the email addresses.

Check if you have got forwarding set - or any form of rule.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Did you at any point send an email to the recipients that have this issue, that included other email recipients including possibly julliehusselby  either in the CC or BCC address box.

If so it may be that people who have the issue are using the "Reply All" function which would result in sending a reply to juliehusselby and as a result getting the bounce message.

Do the recipients get the message if they send you a "new" email and enter your email address separately? 

0 Ratings