cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 124

Re: Phantom sub accounts

Hi Guys,

Thank you to all of you that have sent in their details. The BT Yahoo Mail team have enough details to get this investigated and are working on a solution. As soon as I hear any news I will post back on this thread.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 124

thanks Paddy

0 Ratings
WillR
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 124

Any update on this PaddyB?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jonh46
Contributor
Message 54 of 124

just been called by help desk and asked to create a sub account.

It worked ok so guess they have cracked the problem

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 55 of 124

I can't check this, the "You have reached the maximum number of secondary accounts" issue remains (0 used, 10 available).

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 56 of 124

sadly I've had two confused calls from BT india over the last few days about some BT.ID login fault, it took quite a while to understand that he was talking about logging in to BT.com and using my BT.ID apparently conencted to the same VOL I reported the Sub account issue on. I think BT is very confused on what to do 

He did say the sub account issue was fixed but I've asked the poeple I think do know what they are doing and they said they would update my on Saturday.

I of course complained about that delay bu did not get any response from them - the last reponse I had was they had removed my phantoms but were working on the fix and I guess testing it.

I have heard nothing to suggest htis is fixed from the poeple I believe are managing the problem.

0 Ratings
aoxm84
Expert
Message 57 of 124

So are you brave enough to risk attempting to create a new sub account? 😉

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 58 of 124

Nope, I've already lost most of the ones I wanted to use for 90 days or so not doing anything until I am told its good. The way I was told was that they needed to reset all my sub accounts first before they could fix it.

The last thing is I am expecting an email after my man has been trying to get me but i've either been out of the house or on the road and couldn't answer the phone. He said he would email that was 20 odd minutes ago so i'll let you know what he said if I can repeat it of course. ;-0
0 Ratings
pjb42
Aspiring Contributor
Message 59 of 124

BT Support called me today, saying they had made some changes and would I try again.

I did so, but hit the same error "You have reached the maximum number of secondary accounts".

I've emailed them my screenshots, and wait to see what will happen.

0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 60 of 124

@jonh46 wrote:

just been called by help desk and asked to create a sub account.

It worked ok so guess they have cracked the problem

can you log into it and see it on your dashbourd. Hope so because it means we are getting to the point that it may be completed for me

0 Ratings