Re: Phantom sub accounts

oh no it wassnt still an ongoing issue

0 Ratings
qwilpen64
Aspiring Contributor
Message 122 of 124

email sent to CEO this morning.

I am writing to you in  a with a heavy heart and full of despair after trying to work with BT for several Months now, yes that's right months.

I first contacted your help teams in early September as I was having an issue with trying to gain access to the manage my email section on the BT web portal.

I then have spent hours each week trying in vain to get the issue resolved some of your staff have tried and each time they have been defeated in some cases actually making the matter worse.

In the process I have raised the issue a number of times on your Community forum, I have had your operatives take remote control of my PC so they can see what is happening and still three months later no progress,
 thoughout all of this I have repeatedly asked for any calls from yourselves to be made to me after 5PM as I work and my disabled partner is unable to assist and finds it very frustrating repeatedly getting these calls,  only once has a call after 5pm happened.

edited by mod

below are links to the threads on the forum that i have raised this issue in under the user name qwilpen64

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/BT-Mail-premium-account-managment-issue/td-p/1542528
https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Phantom-sub-accounts/m-p/1555260#M38932

fr refernece my bt  ac no is xxxxxxxxxxx

can  you please use your influence to get the issue resolved so that I can access the email account management setion of the BT customer web portal.

0 Ratings
qwilpen64
Aspiring Contributor
Message 123 of 124

at least the CEO responds to emails promptly 5 mins after i sent my message a response

Dear Mr XXXXXX
Very sorry to hear this. I will ask our senior technical team to help - they should contact you today. My apologies for this frustrating experience.
Best wishes
John
0 Ratings
unwina
Aspiring Expert
Message 124 of 124

Its a shame you could not get some satisfaction from the teams on here but sometimes you have to poke the top people when its not working. I've done this a few times with BT over the past few years and whilst you are not actually talking to the CEO, just the exective office I think I have been told in the past that they do read them occasionally.

That said I've never actually had a CEO response form BT but I did have a letter and a satisfactory resolution when Terry Leahy ran Tescos. He actually answered my direct questions to him personally, although it was a bit hard when I asked the CEO if he might accept the way I had been treated himself in his day to day life.

Good luck and perhaps you could let us know how you get on.

0 Ratings