cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 28

Re: Photo attachments won't send from Smart Phone.

Go to solution

Yes, I checked all my settings. I think it is a Samsung/Android problem, just having another look on their forum where I have posted before about this.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 28

Go to solution

Yes, you might be right about the update. I think that was from Samsung - "updates are available for this phone"????

I have sent a message to the Samsung Help Center to see if they have any answers. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 28

Go to solution

Please keep in touch.

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 28

Go to solution

Hi Judesman,

I raised an online problem report with Samsung yesterday afternoon but it disappeared into a black hole. So I had a long conversation with the Samsung support desk chatline last night. They were pushing it towards BT but I managed to persuade them to investigate further. They have raised a problem record with their technical team and I should expect a reply within 48 hrs. I will let you know what they say. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 28

Go to solution

Thank you, well done. I am pretty sure we have eliminated a BT problem.

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 28

Go to solution

Hi Judesman, 

I am still waiting for Samsung to respond to the problem report. But I have just tried to send 3 picture attachments this morning to my own email and it has worked successfully. I haven't changed any settings or anything else so I can't explain this. You might want to try yours? 

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 28

Go to solution

Hi PhilWilk2

Yes. That is extraordinary. I have sent two pics successfully to my own email. I have no idea what has happened but like you I haven't touched any settings. Great news and thanks so much for keeping in touch.

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 28

Go to solution

I suspect that this will go down as one of life's little mysteries when it comes to the fickle BTMail system.