cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Plus.com

Every time I send an email to a plus.com address, it bounces back. Any ideas why or how I can solve this problem?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Plus.com

@bazwelchwrote:

Every time I send an email to a plus.com address, it bounces back. Any ideas why or how I can solve this problem?

Has this just started?

I can't recall exactly, but don't plusnet addresses have something between the @ and plus.com?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I have three people with plus.com addresses who I have needed to contact via email in the last few months, but the emails always bounce back. It doesn't seem to happen when other people send them emails from non-bt addresses. The plus.com addresses all have something unique between the @ and plus.com.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@bazwelchwrote:
I have three people with plus.com addresses who I have needed to contact via email in the last few months, but the emails always bounce back. It doesn't seem to happen when other people send them emails from non-bt addresses. The plus.com addresses all have something unique between the @ and plus.com.

I'm afraid you've answered your own question :-

It doesn't seem to happen when other people send them emails from non-bt addresses.

So if you haven't already done so, get a Gmail address and use that only.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@bazwelch @Andy_N 

Just trying to help.....

Plus user address is of the format something@username.Plus .com

”something” can be “harry” ...e.g.

Username is assigned  on initial setup.

At least, I think...You can check with Plus. You can use Gmail, if you wish, but it doesn’t get to the root of the problem.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Ask the intended recipients of your email to add your email address to their "white list"

To do that they need to go to their email settings then

Click Spam

Find White/ Black List Filtering

Add any approved senders to the Approved Addresses list then add your email address.

Click Update Settings

0 Ratings