cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Premier Mail - email addresses missing, unable to delete them

I am a premier account holder, I have used 7 of 11 email addresses, 3 of which are mine, it says I have given the other 4 to friends etc, but they don't show up, i am able to open the manage dialogue but these four 'donated' emails don't show so I cannot delete them as I wish to do.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Premier Mail - email addresses missing, unable to delete them

We'll no, they won't, you have donated them.

They will now be associated with the donnee's BTIDs not your BTID

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

@licquorice wrote:

We'll no, they won't, you have donated them.

They will now be associated with the donnee's BTIDs not your BTID

They should still show up in the OP's  MyBT > Your Products > Email, Manage.

They should be in the section "Email addresses s you have given to friends and family". They should show as active provided that they have been used in the last 90 days. If they are showing as active there should be a "see Options" box to allow the email account to be deleted.

If the email account has been deleted it should show in the "Deleted Email Addresses" section.

How do I close or delete an email account? | BT Help

Message 4 of 5

These emails are in neither, It tells me I have given 4 emails to friends, when I click this to view them, there are no emails listed simply a box to tick to give away more?? its list one 'historical'deleted email of which I am aware, but not these missing ones.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Try calling the BT Premium email help line 0808 100 6778. and they should be able to help. If they can not help post back to see if there is anything else that the forum can do.