cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Premium Mail Service - unable to order

Morning all,

I'm trying to order the Premium Email Service before I move broadband provider tomorrow and when I click the link I get this ...

Ozzig_0-1634633338833.png

Do I need to wait until my service changes to the free one first ?

Thanks.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Premium Mail Service - unable to order

you need to wait until you get the email from BT about leaving and offering premium mail to keep full email access

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the quick reply, I had that email and followed the link and instructions to the Manage Email part of My BT but it just shows me as "Standard"

After seeing that I logged in to webmail using my BTID and tried the link there to get the screenshot in my post.

I'll wait another day or so and have another look when the broadband has stopped working.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

When you leave BT your email account will be "downgraded" to the BT Basic email. This can only be accessed using a web browser and not using an email client/app such as a mobile phone app.

If that meets your needs you do not need to pay £7.50 per month for BT Premium email.

See links

What is Premium email and how do I get it? | BT Help

BT Email products | Types of BT Emails | BT Help

Message 5 of 5

We plan to return in the future and our email addresses are the nice kind without numbers at the end etc

So we've decided to still use the BT addresses as our main ones instead of not so good alternatives on offer, so they will stay our primary mailboxes.

(Shame they don't offer the option to keep the cloud service with them as a bundle)

0 Ratings