cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB4
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Printing emails from Drafts folder

Since upgrading to the latest BT mail a short while ago I cannot now find a way of printing an email that is in the Drafts folder.

I am pretty sure that, before the "upgrade", a right-click would bring up some options which included "Print".

I have now resorted to copying the text of the draft email and pasting it to Word in order to print it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Printing emails from Drafts folder

If you are on the BTMail system you open your draft email then go to "actions" and scroll down to "print email"

0 Ratings
JohnB4
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I  am using (according to strap line) "BT Yahoo! Mail"

I cannot find an "Actions" option that you suggest

The features/options I have are:

(i) for a draft email that has been opened:   no options at the top;  at the bottom "Send" along with formatting options, attaching  files etc. and a trash symbol

(ii) for a draft email not opened but selected by ticking the box to its left:  along the top a highlighted "Delete" option, and "..." which expands (when selected)  to have "Mark as Read", "Star" and "View Raw Message";      there are a number of greyed out options such as "Block Senders";    "Print" does not appear in the list or in the top menu  and not even greyed out

Thanks

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

The method I gave was for BTMail not BTYahoo.

I am not on the BTYahoo system so I can not check it but I did check on a Yahoo email account and there would appear to be no way to print a draft copy of an email. As BTYahoo is just a rebadged Yahoo account it will most likely be the same on that.

0 Ratings