Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rosey7
Message 1 of 5

Printing problems on BT email now upgraded to windows 10

Hi. 

Im in laws have just upgraded to windows 10 & it is causing them to have trouble printing emails from their BT email address. Previously & what should happen is that when print email is clicked on either of the normal methods, the email itself is printed including the address & the body. However, what is actually happening is that it is printing a screen dump of the page which shows how many emails are in the inbox, junk etc as well as other adverts on the screen. When I log onto my hotmail account it is printing in the correct way so I am pretty sure it is settings within BT email. Can anyone help me resolve this problems?

Cheers

Paul

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Printing problems on BT email now upgraded to windows 10

Which email system are they on, is it BTYahoo or BTMail. If you are not sure use this link to check.

http://diagnostics.bt.com/login/?workflow=EmailChecker

How are they accessing their email. Is it through a web browser and if so which one or are they using an email client and if so which one.

If they are on BTMail and using a browser how are they selecting to print, are they using the small print icon at the top of the email or are the using the drop down box in the "actions" tab?

0 Ratings
Rosey7
Message 3 of 5

Hi
Its through BT Mail & through internet explorer. We have tried printing both through actions & print email & through the print icon.
Maybe we should try through crome or firefox browsers?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

It would be worth trying another browser which will at least narrow the problem down to IE if it prints OK on the other browsers.

0 Ratings
Rosey7
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for your help. I didnt think of that when it was put in front of me earlier. Ill try it tomorrow
0 Ratings