Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 25

Re: Problem composing email in Yahoo Mail

@gg30340 wrote:

There seems to be a lot going on just now with the BTYahoo mail.

Yet another updating farce. Classic Mail users were not affected, but have now been told the option is going to be withdrawn from 25 March as a punishment. Smiley Mad

Yah boo! to Yahoo!

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 22 of 25

Hi gg & jac

I visited my BT Yahoo for the first time in a few days and I see that has been updated now, although to a rather dull green as opposed to the purple used on @yahoo.co.uk for the last few weeks/months.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
biffo1963
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 25

If you're using the web interface, there's an option in there to change the "theme" and hence the colour.  It seems to choose one at random when you are first updated - mine came up as dark orange !  Smiley Wink

P.S. MODS -  the smiley options in this forum are farquharing abysmal !!

dfenceman
Expert
Message 24 of 25

Hi biffo,

Thanks for that.  I've never looked at themes.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Guru
Guru
Message 25 of 25

Hi dfenceman,

Haha yep the BT Yahoo webmail seems to have been updated to the Yahoo mail's new webmail interface.

All seems fine using Safari 6

Though also tried the new webmail interface with developer mode switched on in Safari which allowed me to try different User agents such as Chrome, IE7 to IE9, Firefox, ect..

I tried IE8 and the compose mail button, settings button and logout button didn't work.

So I tried IE9, Chrome19, Safari6 and IE10 and it did work, suggesting to me that there is a problem opening the new Yahoo webmail interface with IE 8.

Hope that helps,

Cheers

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
0 Ratings