cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Problem logging into master account with Firefox

I have used BT Mail for years and can usually log in as the master account with Firefox to look at all the mailboxes, reset passwords etc. However a problem has just developed. When I log in, I then get the https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform page up, instead of the normal link to emails, but it is completely blank.

I have tried clearing my browser cache and reloading the page etc.etc.  but it is still the same.

When I access the same page via Internet Explorer - everything is OK and as it was previously when I used Firefox.

Any suggestions please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem logging into master account with Firefox

@tonyk77 wrote:

I have used BT Mail for years and can usually log in as the master account with Firefox to look at all the mailboxes, reset passwords etc. However a problem has just developed. When I log in, I then get the https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform page up, instead of the normal link to emails, but it is completely blank.

I have tried clearing my browser cache and reloading the page etc.etc.  but it is still the same.

When I access the same page via Internet Explorer - everything is OK and as it was previously when I used Firefox.

Any suggestions please?

This may help!

I used to use BTYahoo mail/Firefox, but have now moved to Thunderbird e mail.

But just tried getting into BTYahoo mail with F.Fox & it works

Suggestion, update F.Fox, I'm using version 54.0.1

Hope this helps

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem logging into master account with Firefox

I've had similar problems on Opera ever since BT.com was updated. It appears to be caused by the ad-blocker. When on blank page switching blocker off & back on brings up the click to continue dialogue and all works as it should.

0 Ratings