cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsF1
Message 1 of 2

Problem resetting password

Hi, hoping someone can help. 

I receive my btinternet emails on an old anroid device.  I want to start using a different device, however I cannot remember my password.  When I click on the link to reset my password and answer with my DOB, mothers maiden name, and any number of postcodes where I've lived since opening my btinternet account, but each time my answers are rejected as inaccurate.
This seems to be a circle out of which I cannot escape.
Please can someone help me reset my password so I can start using my new device to receive emails?

Many thanks

F

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem resetting password

@MrsF1wrote:

Hi, hoping someone can help. 

I receive my btinternet emails on an old anroid device.  I want to start using a different device, however I cannot remember my password.  When I click on the link to reset my password and answer with my DOB, mothers maiden name, and any number of postcodes where I've lived since opening my btinternet account, but each time my answers are rejected as inaccurate.
This seems to be a circle out of which I cannot escape.
Please can someone help me reset my password so I can start using my new device to receive emails?

Many thanks

F

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Your problem sounds similar to the following post from yesterday :-

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Cannot-reset-email-password-going-round-in-circles/td-p/1891248

Hopefully a moderator will see your post an offer to help.

0 Ratings