cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thetoothfairy
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Problem sending mail

I'm accessing my bt mail account via the web, so not via outlook. I noticed today by pure chance as there is no sign of this, that there were 68 messages sitting in my outbox that date back to last year. When I try and send again, it asks me to fill in a spam box to check I'm human. This worked for some, but for others. Just doesn't seem to register so I've still got about 15 messages in there.

This is highly irritating. I don't want to have to prove I'm human every time I send an email.

How can I get rid of this setting and just have my emails sent out? What can I do about those that are stuck in the outbox, because the spam check won't work?

Thanks
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 2

Re: Problem sending mail

Hi Toothfairy,

Welcome to the forum.  This is a strange problem.  To be honest I am not sure what advice to give here but if you can send me your details then I can find out.

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings