cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary2
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Problem with my bt email

Why when I log in to my bt email ( and I am obviously connected to the internet otherwise I wouldn't be able to log in at all) do I get an error message saying

"Sorry , you are not connected to the internet, please try again later"  ?

No problems at all with any other website or gmail, if this carries on I will transfer all my bt email contacts to gmail. I need to use it at the moment it is my main way of being in touch with people.

The only way I can get it to work is by switching the router off and on again.

Any advice really appreciated , thank-you.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Problem with my bt email

Are you using an app when you get the problem?  If so try using web mail and see if that works

personally I think moving to gmail is the best idea. That way no problems and if at some point you change ISP you have no email problems as you lose the bt email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Mary2
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Problem with my bt email

Yes, I am using webmail  ( on my laptop) it's most odd, I can't understand why the message would say I'm not connected to the internet, when clearly I am.   Yes, transfer to gmail seems like a good idea right now, it's very frustrating  and random sometimes works ok and then other times the error message.

Many thanks for the reply.

0 Ratings