Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dfenceman
Expert
Message 1 of 36

Problems accessing BT Yahoo email

Hi,

I cannot get into my email right now, my username and password don't seem to register and they get blanked out.

Has anyone else got this problem or is it just me please ?

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
rubble2
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 36

Re: Problems accessing BT Yahoo email

I have had a problem with BT email starting last night - it wouldn't accept the (correct) password on my primary BT email account. It was still the same this morning so I logged on to 'MyBT' and pressed the email button which took me to a page that said 'We detected unusual activity on your account' and made me change my password.

After changing my password the account worked OK for the rest of the day until this evening when , guess what, I get exactly the same problem and the same suggestion to change my password.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get this resolved once and for all please?

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 3 of 36

I'm still not able to access BT Yahoo email.

The problem maybe the same as several months ago so have PM'd OlgaC as she was was the mod I dealt with last time.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 4 of 36

I'm still not able to access BT Yahoo email and have not had a response from OlgaC yet.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 36

The moderators do not normally reply to PMs.

see link

https://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Terms/Change-of-Mods-Contact-Us-link/td-p/931648

0 Ratings
trans6
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 36

Both me and my father have had this exact problem for over 2 years now, we are both on different BT accounts. If you trall through the list you will see this problem come up again and again. I've rung BT support and got no proper help. I've been waiting all year to be moved over to the new BT accounts hoping that this problem will go away but as yet I'm still on yahoo mail.

Frances

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 7 of 36

@gg30340 wrote:

The moderators do not normally reply to PMs.

see link

https://community.bt.com/t5/Announcements-Terms/Change-of-Mods-Contact-Us-link/td-p/931648

Hi gg30340,

We had this discussion the last time my email failed. I can't email them and they can't email me.

So other than posting in public on here, what else is there but PM please ?

PM was the way Olga communicated with me last time so I replied to her.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 36

If they can help they open a link for you to contact them and there after it is done by PM.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 36

Hi dfenceman,

I'm sorry to see you're having problems with your email. I've made the contact the mods link available to you so you can send in your details and we'll get this investigated further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 10 of 36

Hi NeilO,

Thanks for the link.  I have completed and submitted the form.  Look forward to hearing from you ASAP.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings