cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Problems receiving some emails.

Go to solution

Im having problems receiving some emails that are sent to me on my btinternet.com address; this also includes ones that are sent in response to ones that I have sent. Other emails are coming through. Can anyone help by telling me what I can do to sort it? Many thanks.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Problems receiving some emails.

Go to solution

You can try adding the sender to your safe senders list.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Check that you not accidentally blocked the email addresses or their domains, the part after @.

To do that log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the one you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Thank you for the suggestion, but these are people that have not emailed me yet and are often replying to an email that I have sent to them. I haven't blocked them, so they are not on my list.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
will try that thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I have looked at the emails that havent been delivered to me and they seem to be @gmail.com ones. I have tried to add this domain to my "Safe Senders" but it wont accept @gmail.com?!!

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

You may not have blocked their specific email address but you may have blocked the domain that they use such as gmail or some other domain so if you haven't already done it it may be worth checking just in case.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution
Please see reply sent at the same time. Can you suggest how to make gmail.com a safe sender?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Make sure you add an asterix first e.g. *@gmail.com

Message 10 of 10

Go to solution
Ha !! Thank you SO much I have seen it!!
Thanks for your help. Fingers crossed it sorts it.
0 Ratings